All-natural Sausage Plant Expands
Jones Dairy Farm – Fort Atkinson, WI
ESI Group has completed multiple projects for this Wisconsin based all natural sausage and pork manufacturer. Initially we completed a 68,183 square foot addition to the existing processing plant. The expansion includes a new process area, refrigerated truck dock, employee area mezzanine along with new parking and site improvements.
High efficiency concepts and designs were utilized for stainless steel walls, urethane floors, a central ammonia refrigeration system, and hygienic air units. ESI also completed 14,093 square feet of interior renovations for new cook lines in the existing plant. The renovation included a new electrical room and stairway addition.
- Process area and mezzanine 65,368 square feet
- Refrigerated truck dock 2,815 square feet
- New building addition of 735 square feet
- Interior renovation of 13,358 square feet
- Total facility 306,623 square feet
- Refrigeration system – central ammonia
- Under floor warming – re-circulated glycol
- Wall construction – masonry and insulated metal panel
- Ceiling construction – insulated metal panel
- Fire protection – combination of wet system dry storage and dry pre-action system in holding/blast cells