ESI turns over new Food DC in Reedsburg, Wisconsin
Sharratt Warehousing & Distribution – Reedsburg, WI
ESI was selected by Richard and Dianne Sharratt in 2012 to design and construct a new food distribution center in Reedsburg, Wisconsin. In July 2018 ESI completed the construction and turned over the facility for full operation. The 14.9-acre site in the Reedsburg South Industrial Park has ideal proximity to Interstate Highways 39, 90, and 94 as well as existing infrastructure to the Northwest and Southern Railroad.
- Freezers and Cooler are 61,458 square feet.
- Truck and Rail Docks are 21,377 square feet.
- Dry Storage is 7,100 square feet.
- The facility has about 7,091 square feet of support areas.
- The USDA Grading Room is 396 square feet.
- State-of-the-Art Ammonia refrigeration system
- Convertible rooms of -10 to +40 degrees
- Insulated metal panels at warehouse/process areas
- LED Lightening Systems
- Continuous pit style, with vertical storing levers for energy savings
- 8 Truck Dock/4 Rail Dock Positions
- USDA Food Grading Room