Family operated Greenfield Facility
Waugh Foods – East Peoria, IL
ESI Group designed and constructed as well as engineered the site development for a new 43,291 square foot facility that included perishable dock, -20°F and -10°F freezers and coolers with four temperature zones. Un-tempered areas include dry warehouse and dock, battery charging, maintenance area, separate fire pump house and administrative offices. Freezer floors are protected with glycol under floor warming.
- -10°F Freezers 11,525 square feet.
- Coolers 5,316 square feet.
- Dry storage 144,461 square feet.
- Perishable dock 5,755 square feet.
- Administrative and Misc areas of 13,687 square feet.
- Split refrigeration system
- Glycol under-floor warming
- Insulated metal panels in warehouse, split face masonry in office
- Roof TPO mechanically fastened with R-20
- Sprinkled with ESFR and dry pendent heads