Milwaukee Distributor Expands
Tony Machi – Milwaukee, WI
Tony Machi, a Milwaukee distributor of fruits and vegetables, selected ESI Group to design and construct a 9,075 square foot refrigerated dock and office expansion to an existing operational distribution facility. This south-eastern Wisconsin business owner is now able to meet the growing demands of his clients.
- Existing Warehouse 16,043 square feet.
- New Warehouse/Office 9,075 square feet.
- Total of 985 linear feet of chain link fence.
- Russell split-system refrigeration system.
- Single-Ply TPO mechanically fastened membrane roof.
- Insulated metal wall panel construction.
- Re-racked existing cooler space.
- The site work on the property was located within the limits of two different cities requiring multiple approvals for permits.