Milwaukee Wholesaler Expands Operations
Cut Fresh, Inc. – Milwaukee, WI
ESI was selected by the owners of Cut Fresh, Inc. to design and construct a 24,950 square foot expansion to their existing V. Marchese facility. The expansion houses their new processing operation and provided an additional 132 jobs to the community.
- Perishable production area and dock 22,160 square feet
- Operations offices of 2,790 square feet
- 16-foot Retaining wall
- The site required removal of contaminated soils, existing foundations, rail systems and the installation of a methane venting system.
- The refrigeration system is central ammonia
- The foundation system includes a structural slab with piles and grade beams
- In perishable areas insulated metal panels were utilized
- The production spaces house ¼” and 1/8” epoxy floors with recessed lighting in the insulated ceiling panels.
- A mechanically fastened TPO Roof membrane was installed along with both wet and dry fire protection systems.