Sharratt’s to open New Distribution in Reedsburg Wisconsin
Sharratt Warehousing & Distribution – Reedsburg, WI
ESI began working on preliminary design with Richard and Dianne Sharratt in 2012. This month ground will break formalizing the construction start of this 100,000 square foot food distribution center. The 14.9 acre site in the Reedsburg South Industrial Park has ideal proximity to Interstate Highways 39, 90, and 94 as well as existing infrastructure to the Northwest and Southern Railroad.
Sharratt Warehousing and Distribution (SW&D) will be owned and operated by Richard and Dianne Sharratt. They have 40+ years in the public refrigerated warehouse business with a broad range of experience. Previously they’ve co-founded, developed, and operated more than 750,000 square feet of refrigerated space in the Midwest.
- Freezers and Cooler are 61,458 square feet.
- Truck and Rail Docks are 21,377 square feet.
- Dry Storage is 7,100 square feet.
- The facility has about 7,091 square feet of support areas.
- The USDA Grading Room is 396 square feet.
- State-of-the-Art Ammonia refrigeration system
- Convertible rooms of -10 to +40 degrees
- Insulated metal panels at warehouse/process areas
- LED Lightening Systems
- Continuous pit style, with vertical storing levers for energy savings
- 8 Truck Dock/4 Rail Dock Positions
- USDA Food Grading Room