ProFood Tech 2019 is a tradeshow for the food and beverage processing industry. Below are the Top 5 Reasons to Attend.
1. The Event is Comprehensive: See machinery and solutions for the entire food and beverage industries live and in action from 400 top manufacturers, attend educational sessions and multiple networking opportunities all under one roof.
2. Discover New Solutions: Develop relationships with suppliers who can provide the latest solutions to help you solve your greatest challenges.
3. Identify best practices: Choose from educational sessions to identify best practices in the food and beverage processing sector.
4. Network with industry peers: ProFood Tech offers you countless opportunities to network and learn from your colleagues through world-class educational offerings, receptions, and award ceremonies, including Women’s Packaging & Processing Leadership Network Breakfast, ProFood World Sustainability Awards, ProFood Tech’s Knowledge Hub, Cold Pressure Council Conference, and more.
5. Discover Solutions in Person: Obtain information, see demos of equipment and speak with subject matter experts occupying 125,000 net sq.ft. of exhibit space. Everything needed to recommend a purchase for your company.
The Wisconsin Cheese Industry Conference is a two-day conference that includes a one-day expo.
Gathering at the event will be over 2,400 cheese industry leaders, suppliers, marketers and more will gather to share information about the latest in cheese technology, new products, whey opportunities, product safety, marketing and additional issues affecting our industry. Your hosts Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association (WCMA) and the Center for Dairy Research (CDR) promise an exciting event.
The focus for United Fresh 2019 is keeping pace with the pace of industry change.
Through interactive new partner events, VIP experiences, Main Stage and Stage Next education and entertainment and three expos across the North Hall of McCormick Place, the 2019 United Fresh Convention & Expo will deliver new energy, new content and a totally new experience for veteran attendees and newcomers alike. What can you expect at United Fresh 2019, click here to view more?