Senior Electrical Engineer
Join a thriving team of leading food facility specialists at ESI Group!
We provide a single-source solution for all design-build needs to the food industry. We work with food industry leaders like Aurora Packing, Ben E. Keith, Cargill, Kerry, Land O’Frost, Performance Food Group, Patrick Cudahy, Sysco, The Bama Companies, US Foods, UNFI and WinCo Foods, among others. To date we have completed more than 450 food facility projects nationwide.
***Applicants must be experienced Professional Engineers with a prior background in the construction and/or architecture field. Position is full-time, paid hourly, and qualifies for overtime pay. Candidates currently located outside of Wisconsin may be considered. Exact compensation rate is to be determined and will be commensurate with overall qualifications and level of experience.***
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) with MLE NCEES record who can be licensed in additional states
- 10 or more years directly relevant electrical systems design and construction experience
- Current knowledge and awareness of electrical design and construction practices and applicable building, electrical and energy codes and standards
- Understanding of construction contracting/budgeting/estimating
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Visual and SKM Power Tools
Here's what our team members are saying…
Senior Architectural Designer