ESI turns over new Food DC in Reedsburg, Wisconsin
Sharratt Warehousing & Distribution – Reedsburg, WI
ESI was selected by Richard and Dianne Sharratt in 2012 to design and construct a new food distribution center in Reedsburg, Wisconsin. In July 2018 ESI completed the construction and turned over the facility for full operation. The 14.9-acre site in the Reedsburg South Industrial Park has ideal proximity to Interstate Highways 39, 90, and 94 as well as existing infrastructure to the Northwest and Southern Railroad. Click the link below to see how Focus on Energy played a vital part in this project.
- Freezers and Cooler are 61,458 square feet.
- Truck and Rail Docks are 21,377 square feet.
- Dry Storage is 7,100 square feet.
- The facility has about 7,091 square feet of support areas.
- The USDA Grading Room is 396 square feet.
- State-of-the-Art Ammonia refrigeration system
- Convertible rooms of -10 to +40 degrees
- Insulated metal panels at warehouse/process areas
- LED Lighting Systems
- Continuous pit style, with vertical storing levers for energy savings
- 8 Truck Dock/4 Rail Dock Positions
- USDA Food Grading Room