Great Food. Made Easy. with US Foods in Sacramento
US Foods, Inc. selected Sacramento as a vital location to expand their foodservice and meat cutting operations. The 300,000+ square foot food distribution facility is located in the McClellan Business Park; which will be a central location for US Foods to continue to serve independent restaurant operators across the region. The new facility, once in full operation, could bring 150+ new jobs to this area.
ESI partnered with US Foods to design and build the temperature-controlled warehouse on a 31.6 acre parcel in Sacramento County. This state-of-the-art facility will offer a truck service center, fuel island, guard house and pump house and will pursue LEED certification.
- Freezer/Cooler 112,744 square feet
- Dry Storage 78,810 square feet
- Cold/Dry Docks 63,234 square feet
- Admin/Operations Office areas 35,481 square feet
- Miscellaneous & Support areas 21,051 square feet
- Truck Service Center with Fuel Island areas 12,650 square feet
Sustainable Design elements:
- Interior/Exterior LED Lighting
- Energy efficient 60-mil white membrane roof
- State-of-the-art energy efficient air cooled refrigerant.