US Foods occupies more tenant space in Washington
US Foods – Fife, Washington
ESI Group partners with US Foods to design and construct a 110,000 square foot tenant improvement to an existing US Foods food distribution center in Washington. Originally, US Foods occupied two-thirds of the building and has now expanded its operations into the remainder of the building.
Key project features include a new Ammonia/CO2 Cascade Refrigeration System as well as new LED energy efficient lighting fixtures throughout. The entire warehouse has been re-racked to improve product/traffic flow.
The facility features an environmentally conscious design maximized for energy efficiency. This multi-phase project was performed while the facility was in full operation.
- Existing Building with Mezzanine is 127,397 square feet.
- Tenant Improvements with Mezzanine is 109,959 square feet.
- CO2/NH3 Hybrid Central Refrigeration
- Culinary Innovation
- Pre-cast concrete walls exist
- Insulated metal panels at warehouse areas
- LED lighting fixtures throughout