Reinhart’s First LEED Distribution Facility
Reinhart FoodService – Essex / Vermont
ESI Group was selected to design and construct Reinhart’s first LEED Certified® building at their new 137,361 square foot facility in Essex, Vermont, often referred to as their Burlington Division. The new building consolidates three warehouses into one, generating space for more products, more temperature zones, and more features focusing on energy efficiency than ever before.
Imagery by rvoiiiphoto.com
• Facility Footprint: 137,361 SF
• Cold Areas: 65,451 SF
• This project is LEED Certified®.
• Refrigeration – Innovative, high-efficiency industrial Freon rooftop package
• Wall construction – insulated metal panel in warehouse; architectural metal panels/stone/glass at office area
• Roof construction – TPO mechanically fastened. R-Value varies from R-20 – R-50
• Fire protection – Quell, ESFR & dry pre-action system
• Floors – trap rock floor
• Water efficient landscaping
• Water efficient plumbing fixtures throughout
• Rooftop clerestories provide daylight in open office areas