UNFI Adds Second Facility in Wisconsin
United Natural Foods, Inc. – Prescott / Wisconsin
ESI Group was awarded the design and construction of this additional location for UNFI which is expandable to 600,000 square feet. This food facility was designed to enhance efficiencies, improve productivity through best-in-class warehousing and inventory control systems, lower operating costs and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The project achieved LEED Gold®.
Imagery by http://www.ericoxendorf.com/
• Facility Footprint: 308,190 SF
• Cold Areas: 101,880 SF
• Fuel / Service Outbuilding(s): 9,668 SF
• This project is LEED Gold®.
• CO2/NH3 hybrid central refrigeration system
• Shrinkage compensating industrial floors with trap rock
• Pre-cast concrete walls at dock areas
• Modular repacking mezzanine and conveyor system