New Distribution Facility After EF3 Tornado
US Foods, Inc. – Flowood / Mississippi
The new 272,000 square foot facility will service more than 4,000 chefs, restaurant owners and foodservice operators throughout Mississippi and Louisiana. The facility features an environmentally conscious design maximized for energy efficiency achieving LEED Silver®.
Imagery by Xfinigen Media Production Group
- Facility Footprint: 272,000 SF
- Cold Areas: 120,101 SF
- Fuel / Service Outbuilding(s): 15,310 SF
- This project is LEED Silver®.
- CO2/NH3 hybrid central refrigeration system
- Shrinkage compensating industrial floors with trap rock
- Pre-cast concrete walls at dock areas
- Modular repacking mezzanine and conveyor system