US Foods Expands Footprint in New Orleans
US Foods, Inc. – New Orleans / Louisiana
US Foods acquired F. Christiana, and Company to expand throughout Louisiana, south Mississippi, and south Alabama by tripling the existing 70,000 square foot size of the food distribution facility. ESI designed the multi-phase project in a manner to keep the existing facility in full operation during all phases of construction. Automation has also been incorporated in the freezer and dry storage for expanded SKU’s. In anticipation of growing the business, future space of another 70,000 square feet as been built into the design to allow for a seamless future addition.
Imagery by https://www.zephyrdronesllc.com/
• Facility Footprint: 486,595 SF
• Cold Areas: 208,990 SF
• Fuel / Service Outbuilding(s): 10,050 SF
• The project is registered under the LEED® green building program.
• Central ammonia refrigeration skid package
• Energy-efficient 60-mil white membrane roof
• Interior / exterior LED lighting