Specialty Sausage Maker Adds On In Wisconsin
Usinger’s – Milwaukee / Wisconsin
ESI performed the design and construction of a new food processing addition to support the manufacturing operations for Milwaukee’s specialty sausage maker Fred Usinger. The facility was designed to support both raw and frozen product.
Most recently, ESI completed the build-out of the existing shell to allow for more production lines. To complete this space additional offices and a conference room were also added along with two mezzanines above the existing maintenance areas.
- Facility Footprint: 51,324 SF
- Central ammonia refrigeration system utilizing reciprocating compressors
- Recirculating glycol utilizing waste heat from refrigeration system for under floor warming
- Insulated metal panel wall construction
- White Genflex TPO mechanically fastened roofing system with R-values from R-20 to R-50
- Combination wet/dry fire protection system