ESI designs and builds for Germantown food distributor
D&G Transportation (Freistadt) – Germantown, WI
ESI Group was selected to design and construct a new distribution center for D&G Transportation a member of Freistadt All-Temp. This family owned truckload and less-than a-truckload carrier offers temperature-controlled services to its clients. The project consists of a new warehouse freezer, cooler, and dry storage areas with a dry and perishable dock to allow for storing, shipping and receiving of food product. A one-story general office area and mezzanine above is included for future offices. A facility expansion was constructed in 2016 adding additional space to the freezer, cooler and dry storage areas.
- Freezers and Coolers are 91,366 square feet.
- Truck Docks are 14,106 square feet.
- Dry Storage is 14,642 square feet.
- The facility has about 4,318 square feet of support areas.
- The Admin and Ops office areas are 3,366 square feet.
- Central ammonia refrigeration system
- Glycol under floor warming
- Insulated metal wall panel construction
- R-Value varies from R-20 to R-50
- Roof construction is TPO mechanically fastened
- Office walls are stucco textured insulated metal panels
- Sprinkled with ESFR and dry pre-action system
- Ductilecrete floors with sealer