Logistics Provider Expands in Wisconsin
D&G Transportation – Germantown / Wisconsin
ESI Group was selected to design and construct a new distribution center for D&G Transportation a member of Freistadt All-Temp. This family-owned truckload and less-than a-truckload carrier offers temperature-controlled services to its clients. A one-story general office area and mezzanine above is included for future offices.
A facility expansion was constructed in 2016 adding additional space to the freezer, cooler and dry storage areas.
Imagery by Tricia Shay Photography
- Facility Footprint: 99,841 SF
- Cold Areas: 91,366 SF
- Central ammonia refrigeration system
- Glycol under floor warming
- R-Value varies from R-20 to R-50
- Office walls are stucco textured insulated metal panels
- Sprinkled with ESFR and dry pre-action system
- Ductile Crete floors with sealer