Midwest Greenfield Fresh Kitchen Facility
SpartanNash (Caito Foods) – Indianapolis / Indiana
Caito Foods, now known as SpartanNash, selected ESI Group to design and build a Greenfield Commissary Kitchen Facility that’s expandable to 149,100 square feet.
Product offerings include fresh produce, value added fruits and vegetables, protein based prepared foods like bean dips and lasagna, making party planning easy, healthy, and flavorful.
- Total Footprint: 149,100 square feet
- Temperature-Controlled: 96,800 square feet
- Layout separates raw goods employees from finished goods.
- Fully automated Central Ammonia Refrigeration System
- Production area room pressure provided by MAU/HAH units that are integrated from the Refrigeration Control System