US Foods Expands Distribution with Rail Dock
US Foods, Inc. – Lexington / South Carolina
ESI Group has designed and built multiple projects at this location. Most recently completion of a new refrigerated rail dock building to improve the flow and capacity of the existing facility. Previously, ESI designed and constructed a new dry storage, cooler, and employee welfare mezzanine addition to the existing food distribution warehouse.
Imagery by ESI Group USA
- Facility Footprint: 125,333 SF
- Cold Areas: 78,000 SF
- Rail Dock: 14,000 SF
- New structure has concrete slab on grade with concrete foundation walls
- Mezzanine includes a new stair tower with elevator
- Fully automatic fire sprinkler system
- Interior renovations consisted of converting dry dock to a perishable dock.
- Storage rack replacement
- Replacement of several rapid roll-up doors