Dry Warehouse to LEED Certified Cold Storage Facility
US Foods, Inc. – Seabrook / New Hampshire
ESI Group was selected to convert an existing 492,078 square foot water bottling storage and distribution facility into a cold storage food distribution center. US Foods will be able to better serve its 3,000 New England area chefs and restaurants from an efficient and modern site.
Imagery by Xfinigen Media Production Group
• Facility Footprint: 518,000 SF
• Cold Areas: 259,064 SF
• Fuel / Service Outbuilding(s): 15,168SF
• This project is LEED Silver®.
- CO2/NH3 hybrid central refrigeration system
- Insulated metal panels at warehouse areas
- LED fixtures with occupancy sensors in refrigerated areas
- ESFR fire protection system
- Shrinkage compensating floors