Moving Food Forward in Washington
United Natural Foods, Inc. – Ridgefield / Washington
ESI Group was selected to design and construct UNFI’s second largest East Region distribution facility to service its growing Metro New York, Long Island, and New York customers. This location will allow the company to enhance efficiencies, improve productivity through best-in-class warehousing and inventory control systems, lower operating costs and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Imagery by www.aerophoto.org
- Facility Footprint: 814, 093 SF
- Cold Areas: 239,075 SF
- Fuel / Service Outbuilding(s): 15,037 SF
- CO2/NH3 Central refrigeration system
- Energy-efficient 60-mil white membrane roof
- Insulated metal panels at dock and warehouse areas.
- LEED-Gold certified