Conventional Warehouse in West Sacramento
Saladino’s – West Sacramento, CA
ESI Group was selected to design and construct a tenant cold storage and office build-out at a new distribution center in California where the shell building was constructed by our clients’ developer. The facility is a conventional warehouse utilizing tilt wall construction, single-ply membrane roof, reinforced concrete floors and conventional steel structure with a wood panelized roof structure.
- Freezer/Multi-temp Cooler 53,404 square feet
- Dry Storage/Dock 48,492 square feet
- Miscellaneous/Equipment Rooms 9,345 square feet
- Office/Employee/Will Call Areas of 6,394 square feet
- Future Freezer/Cooler 13,952 square feet
- Halocarbon/Freon (R-507) refrigeration system
- Glycol under floor warming
- Pre-cast concrete walls at dock areas
- Dry Pendent sprinklers fed from existing wet system.
- Fuel Island
- Truck/Trailer wash station