Midwest Greenfield Fresh Kitchen Facility
Caito Foods – Indianapolis, IN
ESI Group was selected to design and construct a Greenfield Commissary Kitchen Facility that’s expandable to 149,100 square feet for Caito’s Freshline Bulkservice products. Product offerings include fresh produce, value added fruits and vegetables, protein based prepared foods like bean dips and lasagna, making party planning easy, healthy and flavorful. In addition, Caito Foods supplies sandwiches, wraps, and Grab-n-Go Salads for their grocery clients salad bars and deli departments.
- Production Area/Warehouse 96,800 square feet.
- Refrigeration/Mechanical/Maintenance Areas 6,000 square feet.
- Operation/Admin Offices 30,800 square feet.
- Future Office area of 15,500 square feet.
- Office layout separates raw goods employees from finished goods employees.
- Conventional Steel Superstructure with Insulated Metal Wall Panels and TPO Roofing System
- Fully automated and computer controlled Central Ammonia Refrigeration System
- Production area room pressure provided by MAU/HAH units that are integrated from the Refrigeration Control System